Sunday, May 18, 2014

Tweenager

It's official. Stella is in double digits which I guess technically makes her a tweenager! Scary. Not too scary because she is such a delightful child that she makes it look easy. It's truly been an honor to be her mother! For her birthday this year it was her turn to have a friends party. We decided to have the Grammy's. It was a lot of fun! She was so excited when I showed her all of the fun ideas I'd found on the internet that she squealed and we had to jump around - holding hands mind you - in a circle. Yeah, she's pretty girly and fun like that.

She dressed up like Taylor Swift, her idol, and her friends came dressed up as well. We rolled out the red carpet and sang Frozen songs very loudly. It was so much fun! Can't believe my baby girl is 10! We love you Miss Stella!







No comments: