I have been to several different thrift stores this week and haven't found many things that I love and was willing to pay the price for. Thrift stores can be funny because it's stuff other people don't want, but somehow the stores think people are willing to pay pretty much full price for. Well, not this girl! (I'm pointing at myself right now) If it's not a killer deal I won't pay for it. So here are my 2 bargains for this week!
#1 This cool brown and ivory vase. I love it! It will go in half the rooms in my house too. $5
#2 One of my favorite decorating books I've actually checked out from the library before. Originally $24.95 but I got it for $3 at Savers. Nice! Thrift stores are amazing for finding books for way cheap! Even if you're just looking for cool books that have a nice hardback cover for decorating.
No comments:
Post a Comment