This year we just had family parties. No fuss. She felt a little spoiled and completely loved. The way every birthday girl should feel! I can't express how much I love this girl! She is pure sunshine. She is the most thoughtful, kind-hearted person I know. She is more than I could have ever asked or imagined for in a daughter! I feel so blessed to have her in our family. I hope she always keeps her sensitive, empathetic(ness) as she grows older.
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Nine is Divine
Our lovely, sweet Miss Stella has turned 9! I remember a year ago being completely STRESSED OUT trying to make sure all the little details of her friends party and baptism were perfect! This year I was like, what? You're having a birthday? When??? Oh, that's right.
This year we just had family parties. No fuss. She felt a little spoiled and completely loved. The way every birthday girl should feel! I can't express how much I love this girl! She is pure sunshine. She is the most thoughtful, kind-hearted person I know. She is more than I could have ever asked or imagined for in a daughter! I feel so blessed to have her in our family. I hope she always keeps her sensitive, empathetic(ness) as she grows older.
This year we just had family parties. No fuss. She felt a little spoiled and completely loved. The way every birthday girl should feel! I can't express how much I love this girl! She is pure sunshine. She is the most thoughtful, kind-hearted person I know. She is more than I could have ever asked or imagined for in a daughter! I feel so blessed to have her in our family. I hope she always keeps her sensitive, empathetic(ness) as she grows older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment