Sunday, May 20, 2012

Camp Party

This year it was Stella's turn for a friends party. We haven't had one since she turned 5! However, we have spent birthday's 6 & 7 in Disneyland so I'm excused right? I love to throw parties for my kids birthdays. It's a lot of money work so I have decided to do it only on the even years. Which works perfectly! One year will be Tristan and the next Stella.
We decided on a camping party. It was easy and so much fun! We invited her closest girlfriends (and Tristan of course). We pitched the tent in the backyard, borrowed a fire pit for S'mores, BBQ'd hot dogs, decorated visors, had a couple different races, and told camp stories that got Tristan laughing so hard he peed his pants. Only because it had the word "booty" in it. Funny kid.
With only a little drama and way too much time to do all of these things I would say it was pretty successful! Stella enjoyed it so that alone makes it a success. Now all the birthday festivities are finally over. Now what to do with all my down time?? Hmmmmmm.

1 comment:

melissa said...

Looks like she had a great party, and all the themed stuff turned out so cute! Now you can plan Kaden's birthday/baptism during your down time!!

Yours ends and ours begins...