Saturday, June 2, 2012

Graduation!

T-Boy is officially graduated from Pre-School! He is super excited to start Kindergarten in the fall. He had so much fun this year in Ms. Amy's class. I just love her! Both of my kids have had her and I am so glad Tristan was able to be in her class this year. I have seen a lot of progress and every day he was happy to go to class and more happy when I'd pick him up because he'd had so much fun! So great. They did so many fun art projects and learned so many new things. It was a lot of fun to hear him talk about things I had no idea he knew about and he could only learn from school. I enjoyed helping in his class once a month and seeing him in that environment. I think he'll do great in Kindergarten!
The graduation was at our library and I wish I knew how to load up video's on my blog because there was one song the kids sang and Tristan was so excited to shake his booty that it had me laughing and the look of anticipation cracks me up every time I watch it. Ah well. One more year down 13 to go!

2 comments:

melissa said...

"Chicken 8 and Chicken 9, lets all shake our chicken 'hind!"

Barbara said...

What cute fairies! I love Stella's bangs too...so sad we missed it.