After watching it on T.V. my mom and I decided for my birthday we'd celebrate early and go to the Utah Symphony. They were playing Mozart. I love Mozart, however, I only recognized one song! Duh. The music was beautiful of course. It was fun to have a girl's night with my mom and go to my first symphony.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Obsess Much!
Seriously! I.Am.Obsessed! I have always had a deep, undying love for Les Miserables. Well, maybe that's a tad dramatic. But I have loved the music and story since my friend Cris introduced me to it at the age of 14 or so. I saw it a few weeks ago on PBS for their 25th Anniversary. I wanted to go see them when they come to Salt Lake, but the tickets were ridiculously priced not to mention almost sold out. I have seen Les Mis twice already, but it's been probably almost 10 years. I guess it's fine I don't see it since I've had dreams about it twice now. I really need to stop watching/listening to it before I go to bed! At least my dreams have beautiful music!

After watching it on T.V. my mom and I decided for my birthday we'd celebrate early and go to the Utah Symphony. They were playing Mozart. I love Mozart, however, I only recognized one song! Duh. The music was beautiful of course. It was fun to have a girl's night with my mom and go to my first symphony.
After watching it on T.V. my mom and I decided for my birthday we'd celebrate early and go to the Utah Symphony. They were playing Mozart. I love Mozart, however, I only recognized one song! Duh. The music was beautiful of course. It was fun to have a girl's night with my mom and go to my first symphony.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So happy you got to hang out with your Mom at the Symphony! I love Les Mis too and have only seen it once on stage! But I listen to the music often as well. Love to you all...and thanks for your love and prayers!
I didn't know you went to the symphony! You're so cultural-ized.
I've only seen the old movie version of Les Miserables-and have always wanted to see it LIVE! Too bad I never get lucky enough to get tickets before they sell out..
Post a Comment