Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 7

My dream wedding:

Seems I'm already slacking off on my daily blog. Shame on me! I'm just going to get caught up today. So there will be 3 new posts from me! Lucky you.

How appropriate that my dream wedding would come on the day of Prince William and Kate what's her-face's wedding day. Many people woke up at 4 A.M. to watch it. I however, was sleeping peacefully in my bed!

My dream wedding. I don't know. Of course I'd get married in the temple. Maybe the San Diego temple this time - since I am dreaming and I can do/go anywhere! It looks like a castle so that could be fun! I'd have another ceremony in Italy. Somewhere like this sweet church.

My reception will be followed by somewhere overlooking the city. It would be a big party that would last most of the night. After which we would make our exit on a gondola. We would spend our honeymoon bumming around all of Italy. That would be my dream wedding!

No comments: