My sore throat is worse today than it was yesterday and I have been living off of these all week. I don't know how much they help, but I like to think they do!
Chicken soup for the soul. Doesn't everyone like chicken noodle soup when they don't feel good? I don't know why, but it's a good comfort food. I like these because they are thinner than ramen, and not mushy like Campbell's. Mmmmm. Noodle soup.
Last, but not least (calories or food-wise)an ice cream sundae. Somebody had to finish off the ice cream from YW the other night! I'll step up. And yes, I am eating this as I am reading a new exercise magazine. I know it's wrong, but it feels so right! More comfort food not to mention a side of fruit and cold on the throat. I'm feeling better already!
1 comment:
My throat has been hurting since Friday & last night all I ate was noodles & couch drops. Oh, and my AD medicine due to the horrible effects of my CT scan. So far it is NOT a good spring break!! Glad you are feeling better and I hope I start to soon.
I have your birthday present... :)
Post a Comment