Saturday, June 7, 2014

Clean Start

Ever since December I've been struggling almost daily with headaches, dizziness, fatigue and feelings of faintness.  I'm DONE. So sick of it. Beyond sick. I've seen all the different doctors. I'm a medical mystery I've decided. This has been off and on for the past 9 1/2 years. The chiropractor amazingly did help with the headaches as soon as the first visit. I'm a total believer even though I despise the sound and feeling of my back and neck popping. So. gross. But I love the results!

I'm not OK with taking a medicine just to see if it helps when nothing has been diagnosed. I'm trying to take a more "holistic" approach and stick with the chiropractor and maybe see if there are more natural ways of helping my body.

So here is my declaration.(drumroll please) I'm quitting Diet Coke. That was painful just to type because of my undying love for diet coke. I will be a social drinker in the future, but I'm going cold turkey on Monday. I also want to cut out pretty much all processed foods. As much as possible anyways. Eat clean and see if doing these things help. I know it will only make my headaches worse for the next couple of weeks, but it's something I've thought about for months now but didn't want to do. I'm finally ready. So I'm enlisting your help! You all know I'm a Coke addict and will have to detox which will be hard :) It will be worth it! Ibuprofen will help as well!




1 comment:

melissa said...

do it. soda is poison.

2% and ice water, baby!!