I couldn't not blog about this. Tristan and his imagination. This kid never ceases to amaze me with how his mind must work! He's always thinking. Always calculating. Trying to figure out how everything works or could work better. I love the look on his face when he is having these thoughts. He loves to "invent" things. He took 2 pieces of plywood that was left over in our garage and decided to make a plane. Funny enough it does look very much like a plane! He screwed them together and attached them to his dump truck. He has big plans to attach soda pop bottles to it, drop Mentos into so that he can fly it. I love this boy and his beautifully creative mind!
1 comment:
I love this little boy and his super creative mind!! Don't you just love when kids actually use their minds and do something other than play video games or watch TV?? I am very blessed to have two kids that also like to be outside and doing something other than TV!! I am going to be needing to see you guys real soon so that I can force the squishes onto Tristan and then just ask Stella for some snugs!! She is tons more cooperative ;)
Post a Comment