Next week: October
Friday, October 11, 2013
COLOR
I was going to take a picture today of my maple tree in the back because the colors have turned and it's looking pretty dang colorful, but I got home from work too late today. It will be even prettier in a week or two I think. However, I did have the honor of teaching art in the kids classes this week. I forgot my camera when I went to Tristan's class tho :( Boo. Stella's class worked with watercolor's this month which is so fun, bright and incredibly messy. Stella's looked awesome! I can't wait to have it and possibly hang it up somewhere in my home! Tristan's class did the Mona Lisa which was hilarious. Most of them looked like the bride of Frankenstein! So cute. So here is my picture of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love school pictures and seeing them in their element with friends!
Post a Comment