$5 picture for my room. Goes perfect in there! (this is upside down. duh.)
Footstool before
After! I kind of love this pattern and the color!
This was my great grandparents and I've been wanting to paint it. This is the after and I love how it turned out. I figured if I hate it I can always paint over it. That's the beauty of paint. Cheap and easy to change. I think it makes the entry so much brighter.
Table before. I had to buy this! I LOVED the glass space on top and the cutouts in the drawers.
After. Now I have to move my dads workout bench from our extra bedroom. All this furniture with nowhere to go. Sad!
2 comments:
...if only I had half of your motivation.
You need to make some stuff for me, I don't have a crafty bone in my body!
Post a Comment