Sunday, July 1, 2012

Shake Rattle & Roll

I know many people do not understand this side of me but I have been in love with loved Elvis since I was a young teenager. Don't judge. I don't know where or how it started but it's a love affair that has stood the test off time! haha. My mom found out that "Elvis" was coming and we went as a late birthday present to me. SO HAPPY! We had so much fun!! He did such a great job. His voice was so close to identical that it was freaky and he even moved like him. (as he should since it's his job) But he was good. I was very happy. The old guy sitting next to me even said with all the imitators he'd seen, which was several, this guy was the best. The cute handicapped girl in front of us was a doll! She was an even bigger Elvis fan than me! She had been to Graceland twice. Jealous! Her parents hadn't told her what concert they were there to see so when the announcer said Elvis would be out in a minute she was just beside herself. She was ecstatic. It was such a fun night. Even my mom left a fan. Mission accomplished.

Waiting for the concert to start. So excited!



I love a man in uniform.


A very daring, bold move to wear a white swimsuit under all that bright lighting. 


Blue Hawaii baby.


The black leather has always been my fave but this outfit did not do the original justice. 


This is my favorite photo. Who doesn't love the awesome white jumpsuit. Right?!?!








2 comments:

Barbara said...

SO happy you had such a wonderful night! Even better to spend it with your Mom, making great memories! Cherish every moment...

Modern Family said...

YES -- I MUST ADMIT THAT I AM A FAN NOW. I JUST ORDERED HIS GREATEST HITS CD. THESE PICTURES ARE GORGEOUS - I WANT COPIES OF THEM TO SCRAPBOOK!!! WHAT A HUNKA, HUNKA BURNIN' LOVE! THIS WILL ALWAYS BE ONE OF MY FAVORITE MEMORIES SPENT WITH YOU! (HIS NAME IS RYAN PELTON.)
LOVE YOU,
MOM