Friday, April 27, 2012
The Countdown Begins
We are officially in wedding week! In not even a handful of days from now my little sis will be getting married!! We are so happy for her and "It's about time!" (haha)I had so much fun planning her bridal shower. We had a nice lunch with lots of yummy food, did a little Wedding Mad Libs, opened presents and shared some fun memories. Luckily I dodged that bullet somehow.
Since I did here are just a few of my memories of my BFF/sister. I have many memories of playing barbies until WAY past our bedtime. We use to laugh and sing at night while my mom would pound on the wall and tell us to go to bed. Then later as teenagers when we finally got our own bedrooms we would have sleepovers because we still liked hanging out. She was the first person I told we were going to be parents after years of trying to get pregnant and finally getting to adopt, and was just as excited as we were. She has been such an amazing aunt! Almost every good, sad, fun, humorous, obstacle memory I have includes her. We have they same dirty sense of humor and many many times finish each other's sentences or know what the other person is thinking or about to say. I wish Emily and Cole all the happiness in the world and I am so excited for them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a beautiful shower! Congrats to Emily.
Oh, you made me get teary! Thanks for hosting my beautiful shower & for the reminders of our past (wanna hear some memories??) Love you!
P.S. Whose big jar of dark urine is on the gift table?
Sisters are the best. Congrats Emily! I haven't been commenting on all these cute posts because I've been busy or exhausted (as I type this with one hand) but know I read and love them all. See you this sat! Love you
Post a Comment