We did get visited be a silly Leprachaun this year who peed in our toilet, stepped on my face, turned out milk green, and left some treats in the kitchen. We also celebrated by having green shamrock pancakes.
Easter we did the ususal. Dyed eggs. Egg hunt. Yummy food at the parentals. Too much candy. New Easter clothes for the kiddies. I felt particularly in the Easter mood this year after watching Ben Hur with my dad. A long awaited date. It came to the big screen and we just had to go. My whole life he's been trying to get me to watch that movie! I really enjoyed it! I am so thankful for the Atonement and for the sacrifice my Savior did on my behalf. I could never repay Him and I love Easter for the simple fact that we can focus on the life He gave for us. Amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment