
Friday, March 2, 2012
Very Pinteresting
So I will be the first to admit I am totally and completely addicted to PINTEREST. I can (and do sometimes) spend hours on it! It is a website that inspires me to create new fun things, cook new foods, find fun activities to do with the kids, print church ideas, get organized, etc. Facebook has gotten less and less appealing to look at. I don't need to know what some people are doing every 2 hours. I do like it to feel connected to people I don't see very often since I am horrible at calling. My sister said she heard a saying that Pinterest is where people go to like people they don't know and Facebook is where people go to dislike the people they do know. That made me laugh! I am not a creative people by nature so I love people that are and I love them even more when they teach me how to do what they do. Anyways... Here are a few of my creations minus anything I've cooked.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Someday when I have time, I plan to check it out for myself instead of using your account. Maybe after I'm done wedding planning... but I'm afraid of another time-sucker!
Post a Comment