Thursday, March 1, 2012

This past month...

I'm finally updating my blog again! This year I have been completely spacing on my photo of the day. I have already missed a few days (gasp) and it's only March 2nd! Here are a few current pic's of what we've been up to.



I teach ballet every friday and after my little class we have started a little tumbling class. The nice thing about this class is everything we do is FREE. (Not taught by me) My very talented friend who taught me ballet for several years thought it would be fun to have classes that were completely free other than costumes which the moms help make. All parents contribute in some way. The law of consecration of sorts. Stella was a little nervous of tumbling at first, but now she loves it and practices at home all the time.



Stella and Grandma day. This was one of the days we were at a funeral. Good opportunity for some bonding.



Random.



Bill took Stella to a fundraiser dance at the high school. How cute is this picture? Seriously. Best. Dad. Ever. Bill brought Stella a rose when he "picked her up" for their date. (He never did that when we were dating!) They had so much fun and even took the photo booth pic's. T and I had a mommy/son date night and went out to a movie. We had fun too! We love our individual dates with the kids.

No comments: