Sunday, March 4, 2012

4 No More


My baby turned 5 last week. Hard to believe. This year we just did family parties. It was pretty low key. It was nice. Friday we surprised him by taking him to the Monster Truck show. As we got closer to the Energy Solutions Arena we asked if he had any idea what we were doing and he said both the Monster Truck show and the Jazz game. He didn't know for sure until Bill pulled the ear muffs out of the trunk. Bill said the look on his face was totally worth it! He was so excited! Even Stella was cheering and screaming.



Saturday we had a party with the Duffin's and then Sunday we partied with the Robbins'. Lots of food. Lots of noise. Lots of presents. Lots of love for T-Boy.




Time really does go by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday I was feeding him his first bottle in the hospital. And now in only a few months he will be off to Kindergarten. Unreal. I absolutely love this little man and I'm so glad to have him as my son. I am so blessed to have the life and family that I do. Tristan brings so much joy, laughter and fun into our home. Happy Birthday Bubba!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

He is getting so big! I love that he will run and give me hugs when he sees me. What a happy little guy! You are wonderful parents with wonderful kids!

melissa said...

Happy Birthday T!!!

Modern Family said...

My, how the time flies! Happy birthday Tristan! We are all so lucky to have him in our family!