Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Back to School

This cute girl started 2nd Grade! She is in Mrs. Ramirez's class. She was so excited the first week that she would come home so ornery. When I asked her why she was so grumpy she said it's because she didn't want to leave school. This is something she did NOT get from me!
First day at her desk. Look at her getting all set up. I wish I could be a fly on the wall and see her throughout her day!
Pre-School orientation with Ms. Amy. Stella had Ms. Amy for both years of pre-school and we loved her! I'm glad T got to be in her class this year.
First day of Pre-K. I can't believe he's only got one year left before he starts Kindergarten! Tristan loves pre-school and is always so happy when I pick him up. We even hear him singing silly songs he learns. I love it! It makes me feel good to know my kids love their teacher, class, and look forward to school. Don't you just want to squish his cheeks here! I do.

4 comments:

Dellany Higby said...

Hmmm no idea where Stella got her love for school. What a good lil student! They are all growed up, sniff sniff. :) lil cuters

Modern Family said...

I have been seeing a lot of our "1st day of school" pics while going through piles for mom's book. Wanna hear some memories??

Shay said...

How exciting! My sister will be looking for a decent preschool for her daughter in a couple years, you should send me the info on where you sent your kids!! Definitely looks decent and safe!! :)

Barbara said...

They ARE so grownup! Hugs to you all!