Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Help

I don't normally blog about movies even though I absolutly LOVE movies. However, I am adding this movie to my top 10 all time favorite movies. It is funny, moving, inspiring, anything you could want in a movie. Almost all of my favorites are based on history or true stories. This movie reminded me of just how thankful I am that my children do not have to deal with the challenges that black people had to face not too long ago. I know there will be people who will think and say ignorant things, but I know because of the passion and courage so many others had our challenges are much smaller. I can't wait to see it again!


4 comments:

melissa said...

I'm reading this book right now & am loving it!

Shay said...

You should blog about movies more often! Oh and maybe your thoughts on the new season of Project Runway? Capece? :)

Barbara said...

This is in my Top 10 too! LOVED it! It was our Book Club book and I've seen the movie twice already! LOVE you all too!

melissa said...

Thanks for inviting me! I loved the movie. I'll definitely have to redbox it too. :)