Thursday, July 28, 2011

This Summer Thus Far...

This summer has been really nice so far! The weather seems a little cooler than most summer's which I love. I hate the heat! We haven't done too much. We've only been camping once, with the exception of girls camp for me! Hopefully we can get in a few more trips before school starts next month!











Stella's last day of school! She's officially big!

Fairview Rodeo for the 4th of July. Feelin' the American Pride!




Sweet neighborhood fireworks! (Can't complain. We didn't pay for them! And the kids loved it!)





Tristan is now riding his big boy bike!









Lots of trips to our local library. Keeps our summer educational and gives us something to do each week.








A little nature walk at Strawberry.













A pretty overlook of Strawberry on one of our evening drives.









Tristan's big catch. He thought it was a whale, but it was this big umbrella! He was pretty proud. And it was the only thing we caught that afternoon.





This was a rainbow/sunset I saw leaving the library last week. It was so bright and pretty. Luckily I had my camera with me so I could capture the view. It only lasted a few minutes, but it was amazing! God is great!

3 comments:

Dellany Higby said...

Aw, I love you. Glad you are having a good summer so far. It is more than half way done! AH! I am going to go get that cd and look at all your cute faces more :)

melissa said...

One camping trip makes a complete summer for me! Can you send over those pictures from Kearns O? Whenever, no hurry.

Modern Family said...

I love that Tristan caught an umbrella fishing. Fishing is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get!