Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 24

A photo of something that means a lot to me:

These pictures for me go hand in hand. My home and the temple. I think home truely is where the heart is. I want my home to always be a safe place where my children look forward to being. This is where we have built most of our memories together and spend our days. Even though I don't have the biggest, best furnished home, it is a place that I love and I'm grateful to call my own.



The temple is where we became a forever family. That is something that is most important to me. One thing that has been a blessing of adopting our children (among so many!) is the opportunity we had to kneel across the alter from one another and have our beautiful children sealed to us. Those are my most precious memories! This picture represents what we believe in and strive toward. It's always an ongoing process, but something worth working toward, I think.

No comments: