Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 23

15 Facts About Me:

I am skipping day 22. I am suppose to write a letter to someone who has recently hurt me and I just can't think of anything I would dare write on my blog! You know who you are and you know what you have done and you should be ashamed of yourself. If you are feeling guilty right know then you know it's you I'm talking to. Totally kidding! Nobody has hurt me lately and I am glad for that!

All about ME!

1. I have been married to the man I love for 11 1/2 years and love him more than I did back then!

2. I couldn't have created 2 sweeter, more beautiful children if I tried. I love being a mom.

3. I want to go to Italy. I have wanted to for as long as I can remember and someday I WILL go! And I want to know the language when I do go!

4. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

5. I love the movies! I consider it a hobby. I love to go to them. I love to rent them. I even love the previews. And I love to eat funnel cake fries while I'm watching them.

6. I'm crued. And I wish I was sorry about it.

7. I want to do humanitarian work in Africa. Someday I'll do that too.

8. I want to have a hobby that I'm really good at! I have several that I'm OK at but nothing that I'm GREAT at.

9. I'm messy. But not to the extent as when I was a teenager. Just ask my sister.

10. I'm addicted to sugar and diet coke. But you know that from a previous post.

11. I love the outdoors. I love camping, 4-wheeling, going to the beach, sitting by a campfire. Pretty much just taking in the magnificence of it all. It's amazing to me sometimes!

12. I like to make people laugh. It makes me happy!

13. I'm also a magazine junkie. I use to buy them all them time but now I've discovered checking them out at the library. That has helped me broaden my variety of reading and save tons of money. I would rather read a magazine any day over a book. I don't have the time or patience to read a book lately!

14. Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the year. I love the anticipation of Christmas. Wrapping presents while drinking hot chocolate and watching A Christmas Story for the 50th time. Having dinner with my family. It's the best!

15. I often let my fears of the unknown hold me back and I wish I didn't. I'm not one of those people who think "that will never happen to me". I'm in fact the exact opposite! I don't know why but I am.

There. Random thoughts. That was actually really hard for me! It's hard to narrow down 15 things to share about yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Modern Family said...

That deletion ^ was me.

I could have helped you think of some unique things to share although I doubt you want the rest of the world to know what I know about you. :)