I have 2 loves. I love them both the same for similar and different reasons.
U2. I have loved them for as long as I can remember. I grew up listening to them because my brother is one of their biggest fans ever since they were discovered. I love their music. They are always evolving, but so many of their songs are about Christ and making the world a better place. Bono is famous for his humanitarian work. I love that about him. I think they are a great band & I LOVE Bono.
My other love is Coldplay. I could listen to their music all the time! They are incredibly talented. Chris Martin has a great falsetto and a very sexy deep voice. I love that he seems to be a regular guy, a family man, and loves what he does. When they came in concert a few years ago I was the closest to the stage I've ever been and it was probably the best concert I've ever been to. I can't wait to see them again. It was so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment