After dance I picked Stella up and we were going meet Bill, Ron & Becky at the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner to celebrate. As she got in the car she looked at her presents on the front seat and asked "Mom, is that all my presents?" "Yes," I said. "Oh. I just thought there were going to be more." Seriously! 7 going on 17. There were quite a few things packed into those packages thank you very much!
Stella got so spoiled. So many cute pink clothes and fun art stuff. She must be use to getting her picture taken so much because after each gift was opened she knew to wait and pose with it for me! Happy Birthday baby girl! You'll always be my little princess and I am so blessed to be your mom. Love you!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Stella! How exciting! I cant wait til my neices turn that age and be able to surprise them at school! Youre such a great mom Alicia! Capece? :)
I can't believe Stella is 7! I still remember the day you brought her home from the hospital. It totally overshadowed the series finale of friends; but it very well should have! Happy birthday Stelly Belly!
Post a Comment