Friday, January 14, 2011

New Year - New Method

This year I want to continue the photo of the day project I did last year. I will continue to do this every year I think until I get sick of it. Each year I want to change the font or style. I copied this style from Melissa's amazingly talented sister, Peggy. I love to look at her blog for idea's. I thought this style was so fun and different than what I did last year. After many questions and playing around on my computer I finally got it down! I am really excited for another year of capturing the everyday moments! Here is a peak at what we've been doing so far this year. Thanks again Peggy!














3 comments:

Peggy said...

Your pics look great! (And thanks for all your super nice words.)

Dellany Higby said...

I know I have a blog, that has been seriously neglected for a while now. A week ago my motherboard went out and I had to get a new computer, so all my pics are still on a drive in a broken computer. I will get everything transfered someday! ugh, computers! SO CUTE. I love you all more and more every time I see these cute lil moments!! Give loves from me :)

Peggy said...

Alicia, thank you SO much for putting my shop ad on your blog! I really appreciate it!