Saturday, January 29, 2011

Quality Time


Today Bill and Ron took the kids ice fishing for the first time somewhere by Strawberry. I was wondering how the kids would do - especially Stella. She usually gets pretty bored with fishing, so adding cold weather to it I was sure was a bad combination. Much to my surprise both the kids loved it despite the fact they didn't even get a bite! Tristan stepped in a hole once, but didn't complain about cold feet. The weather was good and the kids took turns pulling each other around on the sled. (Tristan did most of the pulling) Next time I will definetly make the trip. I was able to get a lot of church stuff done that I am in charge of so that was a huge relief for me!

1 comment:

melissa said...

I ususally get cold feet when somebody asks me to go fishing. HA HA! Get it.

Glad you got some alome time with your church binder :)