Stella started her second year of Pre-school last Thursday. She has Miss Amy again this year. We loved her last year and so we were glad Stella got to have her for a teacher again. Stella was so excited! Mostly she was excited because she finally gets to wear all of her new school clothes! Such a girl!!! Her first day went well, at least as far as I know. She doesn't disclose a lot of information when I ask her about things. This year she has school two days a week for two hours. I can't believe next year she will be in Kindergarten! AHHHHHH! I'm not ready for my baby to grow up yet. I think she has grown 2-3 inches over the summer. She is such a little lady!
5 comments:
Stella looks so big! I can't believe the twins go to Kindergarten next year. I love the family Olympics! You guys are awesome!!
How precious is that picture? And say what? 2-3 inches, NO WAY! I can't believe how grown up Stella is. I really miss you guys and we need to play really soon!! Give
Stella a big hug from me and tell her I love her!
What a little model Stella is...I had fun shopping for her for Christmas in St. George! Hugs & Kisses!
Oh my, she seriously is SUCH a doll! I love that little top she has on! What a cutie pie!
Holy cow! Your kids are getting so big! We need to get together really soon!
Post a Comment