Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Potty Pride

After only a year and a half of potty training, we finally have done it! Aside from wearing a pull-up at bedtime, our little Stella has mastered going on the potty during the day. This is the moment I have been looking forward to for quite some time now. We are such proud parents. However, I think we will still be giving her treats til she is 16. Oh well, whatever works I guess! Sorry this picture is so blurry, my camera was not cooperating for me this morning. Stella is pretty proud of herself. She is getting to be such a big girl.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

I absolutely love your new blog look! And the pictures are so cute! What a fun little family. Way to go Stella!!!!!!! Way to go MOM!!!!!!!! Hugs & Kisses!

Amberly said...

Yeah Stella! That is a nice phase to be done with!! I love your new blog design too! I'm glad you guys are doing well.

Dellany Higby said...

YAY STELLA!!!! What a big girl! Everytime I hear parents talk about potty training it seems like they are going through the plague or something. So I know it is no easy task! CONGRATS! I love you guys.

melissa said...

Wahoo! No more pee pee in your panties.



Was that appropriate?

Anonymous said...

Yay for Stella!!! She is so big now! I love how animated she is!