In the hopes of expanding our family soon we decided to buy a van. Yes. A. Van. I never thought I'd buy one but to tell the truth I love it! The kids have their own space. The seats clean easy. It has a built in TV. I can download my music onto my radio and don't need to have the CD's. I have a place for my purse. Many cup holders. Seats fold down. Ahhhhh. It's pretty nice!
We tried to sell our car and didn't have luck so we took it off KSL for a few weeks. We decided to lower the price some and list it again. Bill's friend had mentioned he had luck selling his car after parking it at a soccer field on a Saturday since there's a lot of people there for games. Since Bill had to work really early Saturday we left it at a soccer park Friday night. Duh.
I got 2 calls Saturday morning morning from two different cops informing me that my car was basically trashed. It was TOTALED. Someone thought it would be fun to jump on the car, throw 3 big rocks through all the windows, slash my speakers, ruin the radio and dash, break every single mirror and light. LOSERS. Fortunately for us we still had insurance which covered it. They called it a complete loss and cut us a check. Lesson learned. If you want to get rid of a car fast - leave it overnight in a parking lot! :) Kidding.
1 comment:
total loosers.
hmph.
Post a Comment