This fall Tristan decided instead of playing football he wanted to play soccer. He hasn't played team soccer since he was about 3 years old so I was excited to watch him! Especially with how competative he is and in soccer you can be a bit of a ball hog and it's OK. For the most part anyway ;) He loves to play soccer everyday at recess with his friends. He had several really good kids on his team! If you ask him he won every game. I believe he won every game but one. He got a goal or two almost every game too! He loved to be the goalie though and begged the coach almost every time to put him in as goalie. I love to watch him when he doesn't realize anyone is watching him. He's such a visual kid and I could see him picturing the ball coming at him and blocking it. Or practice kicking the ball. I love this kids passion for all things - especially sports. He enjoys it so much and it's such a big part of his life. Such a boy!
2 comments:
I like the flames on his uniform. I think Tristan is one of those lucky guys who will be good at just about any sport he chooses.
& I completely agree with what Melissa said!! :)
Post a Comment