So I think my challenge for next week will be black and white. Play along if you'd like!
Thursday, January 23, 2014
POTD 2014
I was so frustrated last year with my lack of working cameras! I got a new one. It broke. I had to use my old camera. Only worked half the time and gets stuck on the zoom. I missed November all together! Now that I have a new camera (again) I really want to do POTD again this year. I love having 2 full years of every single day documented with a picture of our everyday life. I love seeing all the little things - because after all isn't that the big things in life (as the saying goes - or something like that.) I think I'll do a photo challenge once a week again just to keep me looking at things with a fresh eye and in a different way perhaps. I'm very excited and hope I don't forget too many days! I'm finally caught up on January so here are just a few of our month so far:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment