Fall T-Ball. Tristan had fun, but he is super excited for basketball and football next year.
They boy is seriously obsessed!
My fabulous sister did the breast cancer walk with me. It was cold and early, but we try to do it every year in honor of our grandma who is a 2-time survivor!
I can't believe I forgot to bring spare clothes to change into because I look a little homely here, but this is Nicole Curtis who I met at the Home and Decorating Expo. She has a show on the DIY Network and I LOVE her! I was pretty excited to talk with her!
I signed up to do the bulletin board for Tristan's class. What do you think of my 3D art?
This was my handsome date today! We went on a little mommy/son date and he wanted to go bowling. Stella and Bill went to Jumpin' Jacks and had a blast! Wish I had a picture of them.
I am helping with the Great Artist Program again. This year I get to teach both kids classes which I am really excited for. This was Tristan's first project. Pretty cool 'eh?
One of my little helpers getting lunch ready for some football watching! Yummy. Cute girl.
2 comments:
You're so the next room mom!
I miss you!
Post a Comment