This past weekend we went to Fish Lake. It's hunting season you know. Bill somehow talked Stella into wanting to go instead of staying home and doing our girls weekend plans. To be quite honest I wasn't really looking forward to it since I knew he would be hunting most of the time and I would be stuck without a car or anything to do for hours at a time. Luckily it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! Stella and I got some time alone to paint our nails, watch movies and go for walks. The weather was perfect and the leaves were yellow and beautiful! It's my favorite time to be in the mountains!
Tristan went hunting with Bill, but they didn't get anything. Calder got a little buck and was pretty excited about that! We got in a short 4-wheeling ride and the kids did a little shooting on the way home. We also stopped to see Shaun and his family for a few hours. It was great to see them even for a short time! It was a beautiful, relaxing weekend!
2 comments:
shut up! look at your pretty pictures!
Wow, those pictures are beautiful!
Post a Comment