I finally made it! It took me 2 months (instead of 30 days) but I have finally completed my 30 day blog challenge. I am suppose to post a new picture of me and 3 good things that have happened since starting my blog challenge. Here's my self-portrait:
#2 - I finally got my own desk at work after being part-part time for 7 years now
#3 - Stella graduated the first grade and Tristan has mastered riding the kids 4-wheeler
OK, technically that was 4 things, but I'm counting the kids combined as one. Ahhhhhhh. Sweet sigh of relief.
1 comment:
Leesh!! I LOVED LOVED LOVED your blog!! How cute!! I just read Em's too and got all caught up!! I always forget to check the blogs!! And to answer the question on Disneyland "hopefully next year"...um YES!! You guys should go with us!! How fun!! :) I miss you all dearly and can't wait to see you again soon...Love you all!! Squishes!!
Post a Comment