Friday, March 4, 2011

Officially Four

Last week my baby boy turned 4! It's amazing how quickly time goes by. It seems like just yesterday I was bringing that adorable little boy home. The older he gets the funnier he gets. I love his little personality. He brings such fun and laughter into our home. I just love my little guy!

For his 4th birthday he decided he wanted a CARS themed party. I didn't think I would have so much fun throwing a boys party! I made box cars for the kids to look like Lightening McQueen. When the kids got there they colored pictures of Lightening McQueen. Then once everyone got there we made licence plates for their cars. Bill was working in Guido and Luigi's Tire Shop. We had a relay race and they had to make a few rounds, get gas and their tires put on, afterwards everyone got medals. After that we played musical cars. From there we opened presents and went downstairs to Flo's Diner for lunch and cake. The kids seemed like they enjoyed the party! It was a lot of work, but so worth it!

Right after we had a little birthday party for Tristan with my family. Then on Monday we had a party for Tristan as well as Calder - who is now officially a teenager. It's been fun to celebrate with everyone!

2 comments:

Modern Family said...

His party turned out so cute. I can't believe he is 4 already!

Dellany Higby said...

Such a cute party! Happy Birthday Tristan, I still feel like Stella is just barely four, but I guess I really need to come out of my delusion and accept they are growing up! Love you guys