Saturday, February 19, 2011

One Fun Week!


Stella has been off track for the past 2 weeks and we have had a very busy and fun week together as a family. We are total movie fanatics(as you'll see by the end of this post)! Last week we took the kids to see Gnomeo and Juliet. Then this week we took them to the Jump 'n Bounce house as a their reward for getting a whole punch card complete. They had so much fun! We seriously need a few of these to release some of Tristan's energy.

Staticky Hair

Patiently Waiting


Valentines Day was pretty relaxed. We woke up to love notes on the mirror from Bill. Stella thought that was pretty cool. Then we spent some time with our play group friends, which is always enjoyable! Then we came home and made pink heart-shaped waffles for dinner. Followed by some V-Day Bingo.





Then last night Bill took Tristan to the Monster Truck show along with Bart, Kaden & Tyler. Bill said Tristan was so excited he didn't want to eat anything when they were waiting for the show to start and said he couldn't wait when he heard the trucks revving their engines. I love his passion for everything! Bill took him to the store afterwards to let him pick out a new monster truck.



While the boys were out doing their thing, Stella got to choose what she wanted to do. She decided to see Never Say Never - yes, the Justin Bieber movie. I'm not gonna lie, I did enjoy it more than I thought I would! Mostly because Stella was so into it the whole time and I enjoy seeing her that happy and excited about stuff! Plus just learning about other peoples lives fascinate me. I love our girls-night-outs!


Today Tristan had his first ever soccer practice/game. It was just a practice today, but they had a little game with the other team that was there practicing. Tristan totally rocked if I do say so myself! Once he learned you couldn't touch the ball he tried really hard to be aggressive without touching the ball. He even got a goal which he was so thrilled about! Me too! When the game was over he came up to me and said, "I was awesome Mom." I laughed and agreed. Such a fun week! I'm so proud of my kids and love seeing them grow up.



3 comments:

melissa said...

Beiber Fever, baby!! What you're not telling everyone is that you actually chose the movie. Come, on, lets me honest :)

Soccer was fun & the boys look so cute in their jerseys I think. And thanks again for the invite for they boys to join in the monster truck fun. They loved it.

Modern Family said...

Your kids are growing up way too fast!

Dellany Higby said...

Oh my, that picture of Stella getting Valentine's day love from her dad made me tear up a bit :) I'm sure you can understand why. You guys are the best. Haha Tristan chest bumping soccer pic--awesome. Love you!