I can't believe I haven't blogged about Halloween yet! Things have been so busy lately. I guess that's pretty typical for this time of year tho. Anyways, Stella was a "nice witch" and Tristan wanted to be Spiderman. I loved both of their costumes. I picked out Stella's costume (forgetting that she has already been a witch once before) but luckily she loved it too. The little hat is what sold me. I had to have it! I mean, she had to have it :) Tristan surprisingly wanted to be Spiderman. Surpring because he has NEVER even seen any of those kind of movies before! He looked pretty dang cute in it though.
We went to our neighborhood trunk-or-treat the week before Halloween. So fortunately for us once we started to run low on junk we were able to go trick-or-treating yet again. The weather was pretty dang cold both times, but the kids lasted until Tristan had to go potty and couldn't wait much longer! Stella also had her very first school parade. That brought back memories of me doing that and my mom coming to get me ready and looking for her as I was walking through the crowds. Now I am that mom! I love it! She has tons of hair so that was what helped us spot her from the distance. I love Halloween. I love that it is in the fall time, I love that it is the beginning of the holiday season, and to be quite honest... I love the candy.
2 comments:
Oh my you have the cutest little buggers :) Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!!
- Zac & Taylor
Halloween is much more enjoyable with the little ones. I have eaten way more of Dylan's candy then he has, he doesn't even remember he has it anyway.
Post a Comment