Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's Summer Time

That's right people, it's officially summer time. Stella has graduated Kindergarten and is out for the summer. Well, for 3 weeks of summer until she starts the first grade. We've had our first camping trip and went swimming with everyone else in Salt Lake at the Kearns Rec Center. Ahhhhh, good times.

Stella's Dance Recital. The most beautiful ballerina EVER!


Last day of Kindergarten. (sigh)

Yes, this is my 3 year old holding a gun! Following is his father's footsteps.



Just a few Fish Lake photos


A few more pictures of Tristan's t-ball team. He's too cute in uniform to not post this!

2 comments:

melissa said...

ahhhhh the sights and sounds of summer. pretty soon the school bus will be one of them....:)

Dellany Higby said...

You guys always have so much fun. I look forward to all the fishing/camping pics for years to come. GUNS! AH! Most beautiful ballerina for sure. Words cannot explain what it is to watch her dance, I know you know exactly what I mean tho!! LOVE you guys!!