Saturday, April 3, 2010

Crazy Love

This past Wednesday my mom, sister and I went to see Michael Buble in concert. It was so much fun!!! I absolutely love him and his music. He is so talented and funny! We missed the opening group due to insane traffic and parking. Needless to say we had to walk a few blocks to finally get to the E-Center after an hour of waiting to park. It was worth it though. He was so much fun to watch sang most of my favorite songs! We had awesome seats too. I will definitely go back to see him again! Not this year though, Bill says I'm done with the concerts for the year since I just bought U2 tickets! That is coming up in June! Can't wait!!!



2 comments:

Modern Family said...

When you get sad, just remember that Michael misses us & loves us! He said it himself! It was a great concert.

Greg and Heather said...

Glad you had a good time! Looks like fun. I can't wait for U2. I just hope that I'll be able to go. I'll have to talk to the baby to make sure it waits until after.