Family Stroll around the neighborhood
My dads birthday ~ He's such the ladies man!
Poor T-Boy was had a double ear infection and a minor case of pnemonia. All better now!
Stella's awesome leprechaun trap! We had so much fun working on this!
Basketball is kind of an obsession around our house these days.

Stella's dance class had parent's night last week. It was fun to see her and the other girls in her class being prima ballerina's!
Tristan bundled up to play with his monster truck in the muddy sandbox.
4 comments:
Seriously! It better be 70's for a month straight to make up for this crap. Cute pics!! Love you guys!
I know. I don't want to whine, but I am SO done with snow! When I was little, I made a bird trap in Yellowstone with bread crumbs leading up to the trap. The leprechaun trap reminded me of this. So funny! How did you get part of the pic black and white in Photoshop on that ballerina pic? Too darling!
i KNOW! I'm freezing. And it's almost April.
But, not so confused as to what to wear. Right now I have about 3 options :) Let's go shopping again and skip the cheese fries and double-brownie-cake-that-nobody-should-ever-consume-more-than-a-bite-of!
I can't wait for warmer weather! Why didn't this storm happen in January or February?
You were much more creative than we were with the leprechaun trap.
Post a Comment