Monday, February 1, 2010

Making Memories of Us


So this is my latest obsession. Everyday I take a picture of something and put the date on it. It goes in a binder so that by the end of the year (or January 7th for me since I started a few days late) I will have photographed our lives every day. I think it will be so much fun to look at and something the kids will love to look at when their older. I'm not a scrapbooker so this is a great project for me. Melissa's sister did it last year and it turned out really cute! We both decided to take on this project for 2010. I lay awake thinking of what fun picture I can take tomorrow. It's ridiculous. But I already love it and even though Bill complains that I'm "worse than my mom", he loves the pictures too. I almost have one month down! Only 11 more to go! Is my life interesting enough to get that many different pictures? I sure hope so!

7 comments:

Amberly said...

What a cute idea! You are such a great photographer too! I feel like I already take too many pictures, but this will be so fun to look at and I think you get more random, less posed pictures. Very fun!

melissa said...

Glad you are playing too. SO fun!

Modern Family said...

I will help to make your life interesting enough for that many pictures. When we're together, we never run out of things to photograph!

Greg and Heather said...

good idea. i don't do the scrapbooking thing either.

Dellany Higby said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love taking random pictures on random days, but to commit to everyday. You go. Love you guys!

Peggy said...

Cute pics! Keep it up--you won't regret it!

Anonymous said...

I love that idea Leesh!! I will copy it...but for 2011 LOL!!