I can't believe it's that time of year again. The holidays are here once again! I absolutely love this time of year. Everyone seems more mindful of others. More forgiving and unselfish. I have been thinking of the things I am thankful for this week. I could make endless lists of my blessings, but these are on the top of my list this year!
* I'm thankful for my wonderful, handsome, hard-working, loving husband of 10 years!
* I'm thankful for 2 beautiful, healthy, entertaining kids!
* I'm thankful for amazing family and friends! I don't know what I'd do without them!
* I'm thankful for my health. Nothing puts everything into perspective like a little "scare".
* I'm thankful for my job which allows me to work when convenient for me!
* I'm thankful for my home and the everyday comforts I enjoy.
* I'm thankful to live in this country and have the freedoms that so many other's have fought for us to have.
* And last, but certainly not least, I am thankful for my Savior.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and takes a moment to give thanks for the blessing, big and small, in our lives. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
"Thankful"
Some days we forget to look around us
Some days we can't see the joy that surrounds us
So caught up inside ourselves
We take when we should give
So for tonight we pray for
What we know can be
And on this day we hope for
What we still can't see
It's up to us to be the change
And even though we all can still do more
There's so much to be thankful for
Look beyond ourselves, there's so much sorrow
It's way too late to say, I'll cry tomorrow
Each of us must find our truth
We're so long overdue
So for tonight we pray for
What we know can be
And every day we hope for
What we still can't see
It's up to us to be the change
And even though we all can still do more
There's so much to be thankful for
Even with our differences
There is a place we're all connected
Each of us can find each others love
So for tonight we pray for
What we know can be
And on this day we hope for
What we still can't see
It's up to us to be the change
And even though this world needs so much more
There's so much to be thankful for
4 comments:
I loved your post! I am definately hoping for what I can't see! I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving! Maybe we will get to see you soon!
Beautiful! We are thankful for all of you!
I have the same song on my blog right now; love it! I liked being able to read the lyrics too. Happy Spanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for the rolls...mmmmm.
Post a Comment