Hallelujah! We are now up and running on LDS Family Services for all to see! After much talk, thought, and prayer we have decided to adopt one last time. We quickly finished our paperwork and home-study and as of today we are now on the LDSFS website. Now we wait... I hope it will be easier since we do already have two, but we'll see. The longest wait is once you do find out you've been chosen, but have weeks or months until that baby is actually yours. Nothing is a for sure thing until you are holding that baby and all the necessary forms are signed.
I am SO excited though and I'm grateful to have this chance again. I love adoption and everyone knows it's something I feel very passionate about. I hope it will be another great experience so we can finally have all our family here. If any of you reading this know or hear of anyone considering adoption, please pass our names along! We need all the help we can get.
6 comments:
Love the new background!
I am excited for you too. I hope this comes soon so our thirds can ride the bus like Kaden and Stella! Your site on the LDS web looks great. Love the pictures.
Wishing you all the happiness and love that we share with you, for a third time. No baby could have a better family. We love you!
Your kids will continue to keep you very busy. I'm hoping & praying for you guys! I'm excited for you to complete your family but kinda sad that it will be Dylan's last cousin. Maybe you'll get sextuplet's or more! "The Duffin's Dozen!"
Fingers crossed!
Good luck! I hope that everything goes quickly and smoothly and that you get a baby soon!
So happy for you! I hope that everything goes well and smooth. I'll keep my ears open.
Post a Comment