Their graduation took place at the Kearns Library. Stella's Grandma and Grandpa Duffin and Great Aunt Chris were all there to see her graduate. The kids all sang songs that they had learned and sang many times over the past year. They cracked me up when they all acted out the actions to the songs! Some really got into it! After the songs we watched a video Amy made of the kids throughout the year. I'm always amazed how much the kids have grown from seeing the beginning pictures to the end of the school year.
And at last, the kids were called one by one to accept their diploma's. The diploma's had Smarties attached to it since they are so smart. Everyone got a balloon, and Stella recieved some special gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Duffin. Afterwards we went to Artic Circle with the Eichelberger's for ice cream. Now we have a few months before she is in Kindergarten. Stella is very excited about moving up to the Elementary School. I wish I was a little more enthusiastic, but it's just another sign that my baby is growing up! I wish I could just freeze time, but I am glad she is growing into a sweet, thoughtful, caring little lady. So congratulations to the Class of 2022!
8 comments:
Class of 2022? Wow. I've never thought of it that way. I feel old. We'll be like 43. Ug.
2022! That is crazy! She is growing up so fast! We are proud of you Stella!
I was actually trying to figure out what year the twins would graduate, but it involved thinking... and math... and I gave up. Thanks for figuring it so I know. Ha ha! Congrats Stella! We are so proud of you!!
This.... is...... too.... hardd....... to ........ swallow! NO way she is this big! She is so adorable. I just love her!
What beautiful pictures and such a gorgeous girl! Congrats Stella! We love you!
She is so cute! I love the picture of her in front of the flowers. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Random question- where is the railroad track in your picture up top? I've seen them in so many pictures & I love it.
Ok, so I didn't know you were Stella's mom. She sits in front of me in primary and is the cutest thing ever. She always has the most adorable outfits and her hair is the best. How fun that your little girl is going to kindergarten. Cute pics!
I just cannot believe lil Miss Stella is getting so big and that she will be in kindergarten next year!! Enjoy the Summer with her because trust me when I say that once school starts time goes even faster!! :) I love my lil princess Stella!!
Post a Comment