Stella turns 5 this year on the 5th day of the 5th month. I hear this is called your "golden birthday". However, since it is Stella and it is 5/5/5 we have upgraded it from golden to platinum. Plus I think the color is prettier! So, after much planning, shopping, and stressing, Stella had her very first friends party! The theme of her party was a LUAU. I was hoping to find something gender neutral and thought this sounded so fun! I didn't realize how much energy went into planning a little kids birthday party! But, I think when its your kid you want it to be such an amazing day it's hard not to go all out.All together we had 12 kids. Luckily everyone we invited was able to come! We bowled with a coconut, pinned the beak on the toucan, and of course what is a luau without the limbo! Stella was so excited with each present that she opened. Later when I asked her what the best part of her party was, not to my surprise she said the presents.
After the games were done and presents opened we had cupcakes, ice cream and fruit kabobs. We had a few extra minutes so we continued with the coconut bowling until it finally cracked open. I know Stella had a blast and I hope everyone else did. I had so much fun planning it, but I have to admit I'm glad it's over.
Sunday we had Dellany, Tremayne, Barbara and my family over for cake and ice cream. Once again Stella was spoiled. She got so much cute stuff! Dellany brought a cake in the shape of a diamond for her platinum birthday. It was pretty awesome! We always have a great time getting together with the Carroll's.
And to complete the celebration of Stella's 5 years on this earth we had a party with the Duffin's on Monday. We had cake and ice cream for the third day in a row (I'm not complaining!). I think between the three parties I need a bigger house to store all of her toys and clothes! She's so cute and sweet it's easy to want to spoil her! I know I can't help myself! Thanks to everyone who helped me out and to everyone who came out to spend time with Stella. It means a lot to me! Happy Birthday my little princess!!! I can't believe you are 5! I have loved watching you grow.
5 comments:
I just now got all caught up on your blog!! I love how you did your pictures, you will have to tell me how to do that!! Your blog is wonderful Leesh, you do such a great job at being such a proud mother!! I love to look at your pics and read all about your adventures!! We had a great time this past weekend...thank you for all your help!! It was great to see you guys!! We love you!!
evan had a great time. you did a great job!
You did a great job with her luau! Those kids seems to be having a blast, all stella's little admirers. hehe. It was so great to be a part of her birthday as usual. She warms our hearts and we are just on cloud nine when we leave from seeing that little lady, she is getting so big! Mmmm cake. Love you guys!
I can't believe Stelly belly is 5! I remember when I walked into your house & saw her on your lap for the first time! Love you Stell, Happy Birthday!
Cutest party theme ever! Happy birthday to Stella.
Post a Comment