Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter


We had a great time this weekend with our families! We dyed eggs Friday night together. Then on Saturday we headed down to Shaun and Mistee's for the day. We were there to celebrate Lukes 6th birthday, but had a little Easter egg hunt while the weather was decent. The kids all had fun looking for eggs and the older girls were helpful in making sure the little ones found their eggs first. Glenwood is always a nice little get-away! We all had fun playing games and pigging out. It's what us Robbins' love to do!


Sunday I awoke to Stella's huge eyes and excitement that the Easter Bunny had come and left a basket full of goodies! Tristan woke just a minute later so we were able to see what was left for them. After church we relaxed a bit before going to the Duffin's. There we did another egg hunt and ate some more. Yum! I love Easter time! It is a reminder that even though it had snowed last week, Spring is somewhere around the corner. Spring is the perfect time to remember the Savior and the whole reason behind Easter - the Atonement. We had a great weekend together and with everyone else! Happy Easter!














5 comments:

Dellany Higby said...

Wow impressive collage! I hope to be gettin some of those cute pictures. Here's to everything SPRING from here on out! Love you guys.

Amberly said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! I think I'm going to try the "relaxing Easter" next year. It was a little hectic this year...

Barbara said...

Love your collage! Glad you had such a great Easter...I think we ALL ate too much! Looking forward to Stella's platinum, triple 5 birthday!!!!

melissa said...

Woah, pictures! Guess the slide show was beat out by the collage?

Did we just have Easter or Christmas? I'm so confused with all the snow.

jason and shelli said...

I love your picture at the top. Where is that at?