I love Halloween! It has always been one of my favorite holidays. I had the chance to go to Stella's pre-school and watch her class do a little parade. They sang some Halloween songs and after we decorated sugar cookies. Stella loves school and was excited to sing for all of the parents.
This year was so much fun with both Stella and Tristan old enough to grasp the concept of trick-or-treating. The Saturday before Halloween we went to our wards trunk-or-treat. As we were getting ready Tristan, dressed up in his cute cow jammies (his costume since he wouldn't wear the first one I had bought for him) brought his blankie into the bathroom, laid on it and fell asleep right before the party. He thinks he doesn't need naps anymore, but apparently he does! Anyways, Bill took one for the team and stayed home so Tristan could take a little nap.
This year was so much fun with both Stella and Tristan old enough to grasp the concept of trick-or-treating. The Saturday before Halloween we went to our wards trunk-or-treat. As we were getting ready Tristan, dressed up in his cute cow jammies (his costume since he wouldn't wear the first one I had bought for him) brought his blankie into the bathroom, laid on it and fell asleep right before the party. He thinks he doesn't need naps anymore, but apparently he does! Anyways, Bill took one for the team and stayed home so Tristan could take a little nap.
Halloween night was a lot of fun too! We had our wonderful friends, the Eichelbergers over for dinner before we went out trick-or-treating. Stella was dressed up as an Elephant and Tristan actually let me dress him up in an extra costume Melissa had for Tyler. He was a Zebra. They were two of the cutest animals I had ever seen! Stella's hat, or trunk, kept falling in her face so she didn't wear the hat part for very long. We met up with Stacy and Emma and had fun going around our neighborhood! Tristan lasted longer than I had anticipated. We had so much fun and are excited that the holidays are here!
3 comments:
YAY! How cute. I was getting all bothered thinking that you weren't on top of posting Halloween pics, but I guess my little gadget that tells me when you last updated your blog is WRONG! What a dumb little thing. I love love love the costumes, Stella looks so happy! Cutest elephant I have ever seen. Tristan is getting so big! We miss you guys like you wouldn't believe. I think I will write you a love email soon (it's been a while)!
Love the kids in their costumes! Halloween is so fun.
My little gadget didn't work either! I've missed 3 whole posts!!! What cute costumes!
Post a Comment