Yea!!! I LOVE fall! I just can't say that enough. I have never been a fan of summer and October is by far the best month of the year. I love the cooler weather and I love that the holidays are here, especially Halloween. Today Bill and I took Stella and Tristan to the pumpkin patch. We found a few pumpkins that were perfect for carving and did so tonight before the kids went to bed. They had a lot of fun helping us carve the pumpkins. Tristan was trying hard to help, but couldn't do too much. Stella refused to help clean out the insides, but they loved taking them outside and lighting up the candles. I can't wait for next week when we get to take them trick-or-treating!
4 comments:
I too love fall! All the festivities are so fun & it's even more fun when you have kids.
Cute pumpkin pics! I love this time of year too, except that it means winter will be here soon.
Oh my goodness, you guys get cuter by the second!!! I love the pics. Fall is the best. I might know where Stella gets her hesitant attitude for touching pumpkin guts... yuck.
Oh my, you crazy blog updater. Either you got high-speed, or you are spending a lot of time at your sisters!
We need to do the pumpkin patch too. Isn't it crazy all these activities we try to squeeze in to please our kids. Or, are we just pleasing ourselves?! I LOVE fall too.
Post a Comment