Today we hung out at the Eichelbergers for a few hours. Stella and Tristan had fun playing on Kaden's slip n' slide. Here they are taking a drink from the Water Rocket. Tristan was not dressed for the part, but got in on the action. Now I need to get one for our house! Why bother tho when you can walk two doors down!
6 comments:
I LOVE this picture of Stella getting a drink and the pure joy Tristan is finding in helping her! I'm glad you've had a fun summer! I hope we can see you guys soon, if you are down this way let us know and we can plan to meet.
I LOVE SUMMER!!!! I was contemplating buying a slip-n-slide just for me and steve but I dont think the neighbors would appreciate a big preggo heffer sliding across the lawn! haha Your kids are QT's!!!!
Stella is looking all sorts of diva in this picture! Tristan is such a sweet kid!! Always taking care of big sis.
Wow, whoever was babysitting must have been so nice to take such cute picutres...while MOM was BLOGGING! Oh wait, that was me....
HA HA! Thanks for coming to play. Love love love having you as our buddies. Don't worry, we'll buy the water toys and you can just use ours.
M.
What a great summer-time picture - it says it all! Love you guys! Barbara
Hey Alicia! Of course,I got to your blog from Melissa's. This is a cute pic. My boys like their water toys too. Good thing they have them for all of us!
Heather
Post a Comment